Hop on hop off bus advertising
Ads on sightseeing buses in Europe's most popular tourist cities: Berlin, Paris, London, Rome, Barcelona, etc. The double-decker buses serve the most frequented landmarks in each city. Several times a day, the hop on hop off buses present your advertising message to your target group at the tourist highlights of the metropolises and thus ensure maximum reach and a lasting advertising effect. The sightseeing buses are bigger, more eye-catching and rarer than the typical city buses. The ads are placed in portrait format on the rear of the tourist buses. This is where the advertising is much more strongly seen. From the Eifel Tower in Paris and the Roman Coliseum to the Big Ben in London and the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, the tourist buses show your advertising at world-famous sights.
Bold and eye-catching advertising motifs can also benefit from a rapid increase in reach. With successful outdoor advertising of this kind, the recognition effect will linger for a long time.
The advantages of bus ads:
- The sightseeing buses run highly frequented routes in the city centers
- Presence at the hotspots of major cities such as Lisbon, Milan and Vienna
- We calculate that a campaign covering 10 super rear can generate a total of 5 million contacts during a 2 weeks duration
- Eye-catching advertising medium
Available cities for bus ads:
- more cities in Euope on request
Key data: Sightseeing bus advertising
- Format: Super rear or full cover
- Size: depending on the vehicle type
- Duration: from 2 weeks
- Lead time: 4 weeks before campaign start